Musical Theatre ECA COURSE
MUSICAL THEATRE Enrichment & ECA Course
The term ‘Musical Theatre’ is most notably linked to the West-End and Broadway. It combines all three performing arts disciplines: acting, singing and dancing. Our courses teach students how to act through song, perform through dance and ultimately to become ‘triple threat’ performers.
- To perform knowingly and confidently onstage
- Become well rounded performers
- Identify student’s casting and to tailor audition pieces
- Holistic exposure to dance
- Lose inhibitions in and explore musical theatre in a safe environment
- To practice popular musical theatre productions
- To have knowledge of key musical theatre directors, composers and choreographers
- To act, sing and dance
- To act through song
- To perform through dance
The Repulse Bay Club | Glenealy School | The Harbour School | Discovery Bay International School | Fanling Public School | Seriously Addictive Mathematics - Cyperport | Gold Coast Yacht & Country Club
MUSICAL THEATRE LAMDA EXAMINATIONS
LAMDA Examinations in Musical Theatre help students to develop their acting, movement and singing skills. The examinations encourage empathy and self-awareness, as students are required to present believable characters through both acting and song.