Terms and Conditions
T&Cs CentreStage Studios HK. LAMDA Exams Hong Kong.
CentreStage Studios HK- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All students under 18 must have the permission of a parent/guardian in order to attend courses run by CentreStage Studios HK
- All enrolments onto weekly courses are for the entire term
- On confirmation of accepting enrolment onto a CentreStage Studios HK course, payment for the whole term is required before the first day of each term. Cheques should be made payable to CentreStage Studios HK Limited or payments can be made by bank transfer HSBC A/C 652 516493 838
- It is assumed that all students who sign up will be continuing with their course for entire term. If any student wishes to leave the course part way through that term, they will not be refunded the course fee and must notify us in writing one month before the end of the previous term. Failure to do so will result in the client having to pay the full course fees for the following term
- We do allow new students one complimentary class before signing up for the term
- Weekly attendance is essential
- Children should arrive a few minutes before class to ensure that they are ready for the course start time, and collected at the designated time at the end of the class
- Students are allowed to arrive up to a maximum of 15 minutes in advance of class start times
- Parents should ensure that students wait inside the venue until the person designated to collect them has arrived
- No refunds are available for missed sessions or illness. Makeup classes are not possible.
- CentreStage Studios HK can refuse admission to a course or withdraw a student from a course if their behaviour is disruptive to the class
- It is advisable for students to bring along a bottle of water clearly marked with their name to each class
- Hair should be tied back
- For safety reasons jewellery should not be worn in class
- CentreStage T-shirts can be bought from a member of CentreStage staff at The Repulse Bay on their first session of the term. Students are expected to then wear this to every class
- Black jazz trousers
- Black gym / jazz shoes
- Outdoor shoes are not permitted to be worn inside the studios. Students may go bare foot, but are encouraged to bring flat indoor ‘gym’ or ‘ballet’ shoes.
- We strongly advise that student clothing and items are marked clearly with their name
- All personal belongings brought to any classes are the responsibility of the parent/participant. CentreStage Studios HK does not accept responsibility for any lost or damage to personal possessions
- Parents are responsible to bear the cost of any property damage caused by themselves or any children they book on to a course
Parents are required to read these terms and conditions in full and agree to them by signing their registration form in advance of their child participating in CentreStage Studios HK. Please keep your copy of the terms and conditions for your records.