ABOUT THE ECA Hub
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES IN HONG KONG SCHOOLS
CentreStage Studios HK offers an extensive range of Extra Curricular Activities. Under our ECA Hub we provide numerous structured programmes taught by professional coaches whom have been trained at the best vocational schools in the UK. We offer students a range of confidence-enhancing courses specialising in drama, dance and musical theatre.
As part of our Drama ECA course we offer LAMDA Examination preparation. This a syllabus tailored to work on communication skills, performance techniques and confidence when speaking in public. LAMDA Examinations are a wonderful way for our students to learn more about poetry, literature and play text.
ECA Course Aims
- Build confidence and courage
- Collaborate, communicate and think creatively
- Become well rounded performers
- Be tolerant and diverse
- Work as part of a team
- Learn voice control and projection skills
- Communicate effectively in a group
- Interpret both historic and contemporary dramatic texts
- To think creatively
- Perform knowingly, confidently and be expressive onstage
- To take risks in a safe environment
- Make friends and have fun!
- Develop skills of voice, movement and characterisation
- Creative thinking
- Accept and give constructive criticism
- To act impromptu with confidence
- To be tolerant to others and work in the best interest of the team
- Question, investigate, analyse and understand
- Learn new ways to express and convey ideas
- Acquire problem-solving abilities
- Take leadership initiative
For a full list of our DRAMA related ECA courses and for more information please call or email us.